Due to the Covid19 Pandemic WITwear will be closed for the Fall 2020 semester.
What is WITwear?
WITwear is a clothes-borrowing program where students can borrow professional attire for up to one week for interviews and recruiting events. They can also borrow clothing for any Wentworth related event, such as an Accelerate or EPIC presentation, attendance at a conference and/or a Wentworth-sponsored social event. All items are dry cleaned upon return to WITwear.
Questions? Call 617-989-4101 or email email@example.com.
Due to the Covid19 Pandemic we are not accepting donations at this time.
Donations to WITwear are sourced from faculty, staff, and friends of the Institute. We only accept gently used items in good condition. All donations are dry cleaned before we make them available to students.
If you would like to make a donation to WITwear, please contact Lauren Creamer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always collecting donations of gently used or new masculine and feminine clothing including suits, jackets, dress slacks, blouses, shirts, blazers, ties, belts, handbags and shoes.
I understand that I am fully responsible for the borrowed items referenced above, and for its safe and timely return to a WITwear staff member at WITwear or to the office of CO-OPS + CAREERS at Wentworth Institute of Technology. If the items are damaged, lost, or stolen, or any accessories are missing, I understand that I am responsible for all applicable charges. My signature below indicates that I have read, understand, and agree to the Conditions of Use listed in this Borrowing Agreement. I agree to return items by the due date and time listed above so other students will be able to have the opportunities to use them as I have. I understand that Wentworth offers this service as a courtesy and I agree to indemnify and Hold Wentworth Harmless from any injury, allergy or other harm that may result from my borrowing the Items listed.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- WITwear items are for use by authorized borrowers of WITwear and shall not be used by anyone other than the signatory above.
- Clothing and accessories are circulated for use for up to a seven-day loan period. You must return the items to a staff member at WITwear or the CO-OPS + CAREERS office.
- You must return items in the bag provided to you by the WITwear staff.
- Overdue fees will be charged for items that are not returned by the date and time listed above. Fees may accrue in the amount of $10 for each day that the items are overdue.
- If the items are lost, stolen, or damaged, the above named user may be held responsible for all applicable replacement costs up to $100 in addition to any accrued late fees.