- Assists with planning, administering, and evaluating various natural resource and environmental protection programs.
- Assists in implementing a broad-based natural resources program for the agency.
- Assists with conducting long and short-term scientific studies and investigations related to natural resources.
- Assist with coordinating surveys, performs monitoring, compiles/analyzes biological data, and prepares reports using statistical inference where applicable.
- Assists in analyzing a variety of data associated with environmental studies.
HelpRequirementsConditions of Employment
- You must be a US Citizen or US National.
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be Selective Service registered or exempt.
- Satisfactory Background investigation and/or fingerprint check.
- Successful completion of one-year trial period.
- Direct Deposit: Per Public Law 104-134 all Federal employees are required to have federal payments made by direct deposit to their financial institution.
- Successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit https://www.e-verify.gov/.
- Signed participant agreement is required for employment under Pathways.
- This position requires the incumbent to possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Duty Location may change based upon training needs or upon conversion to competitive service.
The Immigration and Nationality Act prohibits citizenship status and national origin discrimination with respect to hiring and recruiting. Employers may not treat individuals differently because they are, or not, U.S. citizens or work authorized individuals. Any postings which require U.S. citizenship only will be accepted if your organization is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract to do so.