For new employers looking to post a position:
- Choose “Employer”
- Click “Register and post job” to register as new contact and post a new job
- Once you have completed your company profile, you can post subsequent job descriptions
- To participate in WITworks you and your organization must comply with all equal employment opportunity (EEO) standards. All job postings must contain accurate information about the position(s) offered, as well as about the organization.
- Wentworth will not accept postings that require students to solicit and/or recruit from within our community. Any vendor who wishes to sell products or services on campus should contact our Purchasing Office.
- We will not post any job or position that requires a financial investment on the part of our students/alumni.Additionally, any interaction with Wentworth students/alumni must be in compliance with the NACE Principles for Professional Conduct.
- We will not accept any postings from third-party vendors unless the firm with whom the vendor has been contracted does not have their own internal recruiting function. Third-party firms that do post are only allowed to utilize Wentworth students and alumni resumes for the position posted within WITworks.
- All interviews should be conducted at the employer’s place of business or on the Wentworth campus.
- The information you gather here will be for the sole use of recruiting for open positions at your organization and will not be shared outside your organization or used for any other reason. Wentworth reserves the right to edit, delete, or refuse any employer profile, job posting, or login account at any time.
- The Center for Cooperative Education and Career Development reserves the right to advertise your positions on social media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- By going to WITworks you are agreeing to the terms of this policy.