Sumer 2021 Alternative Co-op: COOP4699 Information Session
What is COOP4699?
COOP 4699 is an alternative option to traditional co-op consisting of a combination of one short course and a semester-long activity for the full 13 weeks. COOP4699 shifts student enrollment from full-time to less than half-time status for the semester.
Key Details About COOP4699
- All components of COOP4699 are tuition free.
- You must successfully complete and pass each of your components.
- COOP4699 consists of two components: one short course and one semester-long activity.
- For short courses, you can choose one Certification Course.
- You must select which short course you are taking by 12 Noon on May 19, last day to add/drop a class.
- You must select your semester-long activity by 12 Noon on May 19, last day to add/drop a class.
- Certification courses are pre-approved based on your major.
To learn more read the “What You Need to Know” document found at this link.