Spring 2021 COOP 4699: What You Need to Know
COOP 4699 is an alternative option to traditional co-op consisting of a combination of one short course and a semester-long activity for the full 13 weeks. COOP4699 shifts student enrollment from full-time to less than half-time status for the semester.
Please review this document for complete details about this co-op option.
Key Details About COOP4699
- All components of COOP4699 are tuition free.
- You must successfully complete and pass each of your components.
- COOP4699 consists of two components: one short course and one semester-long activity.
- For short courses, you can choose one Workforce Development Course (WFD) or one Certification Course.
- You must select which short course you are taking by 12 Noon on January 26, last day to add/drop a class.
- You must select your semester-long activity by 12 Noon on January 26, last day to add/drop a class.
- Certification courses are pre-approved based on your major and are offered through LinkedIn Learning or Autodesk.