Summer 2022 COOP 4699 Explained
COOP 4699 is an alternative co-op option which shifts student enrollment from full-time to less than half-time status for the semester. COOP 4699 is tuition free and is taught remotely and asynchronously. COOP 4699 is designed to allow students to continue searching for an approved external Work Experience after the Drop/Add deadline.
Please review this document for complete details about this co-op option and to review the eligibility requirements.
COOP 4699 components:
- One pre-approved Certification Course (see Appendix)
- Either one or a combination of A & B below to fill each week of the semester:
- Career Advancement Activities (CAA) through Brightspace
- 15+ hours/week of Work Experience related to your major
Key Details About COOP4699:
- All components of COOP4699 are tuition free.
- You must successfully complete and pass each of your components.
- COOP4699 consists of two components: one short course and one semester-long activity.
- You can choose one certification course.
- You must select which certification course you are taking by 12 Noon on May 18, last day to add/drop a class.
- You must select your semester-long activity by 12 Noon on May 18, last day to add/drop a class.
- Certification courses are pre-approved based on your major.