Spring 2023 Co-op & Career Fair: Tuesday, March 14
Looking to recruit top STEAM talent in the heart of Boston? Join us on Tuesday, March 14 from 2:30-5:30pm for Wentworth Institute of Technology’s Spring 2023 Co-op & Career Fair. Designed for students looking looking for a Summer 2023 co-op and Seniors looking for full-time roles upon their August 2023 graduation, you must have a Summer co-op and/or full-time role posted by the time of the Fair.
Due to the limited capacity, we anticipate selling out before March 14.
Registration tears are structured as followed:
Premium Registration: $20,000 (1 available)
Includes logo on popcam and sponsor of one unpaid co-op, as well as your choice of booth location as well as featuring your logo in all Fair marketing materials. Includes all benefits of Traditional Sponsorship.
Traditional Sponsorship: $1,500 (Limited number available)
Prime location at the Fair, your choice of On-Campus Interview dates, participation in our Employer-In-Residence Program, company logo in all printed and digital marketing materials leading up to the Fair. Also, a banner advertisement in Fair app, featured employer through social media.
Includes two 6-foot tables with vinyl table cloth (Double of Standard Registration); wireless Internet access; electrical access. Comfortably accommodates up to 6 representatives.
Standard Registration: $550; Nonprofit Registration: $250
Standard set-up: one 6-foot table with vinyl table cloth; two chairs; wireless Internet access; electrical access. Comfortably accommodates up to 3 representatives.
Due to limited space, displays should be 8ft in width or less. Please note that employment agencies are not allowed to participate in this event. Agencies who attempt to register will be rejected and payment will be returned.
Where will this take place? All events will be held in Tansey Gymnasium on Wentworth’s campus.
Last year you held the event over multiple days. Is this the case? No, Spring 2023 will feature one single recruiting Fair. However, the gymnasium will be divided by industry and majors based on registrations. We are also limited attendance to ensure the event will have the same specialized feeling as Fall 2022’s event.
Is parking included? Registration will include a parking ticket at the MFA garage across from WIT’s campus; sponsorship includes multiple. Parking and other logistical information will be sent two weeks before the event.
How can I sign up? Registration is now open on WITworks, Wentworth’s internal job board. To register, navigate to the events tab on your Employer WITworks account or click this link: https://wit-csm.symplicity.com/events/SP2023CCF
I have other questions. How can I get them answered? Reach out to Chris McIntyre at email@example.com or 617.989.4188.
Wentworth On The Road
Let us bring Wentworth students to you!
Pick a morning or afternoon between October 31-November 10 to host a group of WIT students. The exact nature of each WOTR varies, but some possibilities include:
- Panel Discussions
- Site Tour
- Presentation including an overview of your organization and what you look for in candidates
- Lunch Roundtable
Wentworth On The Road is a great option for organizations in the design field to show off their space and work. Employers are responsible for student transportation.
Just pick a day and plan the day, and we’ll do the rest.
Co-op Hiring Days
Join us to meet with students actively searching for a co-op. Connect with students through 30-minute info sessions and 15-minute one-on-one interviews. First: Host a 30-minute information session.
- Each session will give you a chance to educate students about your company and the role you are hiring for. We encourage at least 10-15 minutes of the session be dedicated to questions from students.
- Students who participate in an information session will have early access to scheduling their 15-minute one-on-one interviews with you.
Second: Conduct 15 minute one-on-one interviews with students who apply to your position in WITworks.
- You must post the co-op position in WITworks.
- Once your position is posted, Co-ops & Careers will work with you to set-up an interview schedule.
- Students will sign themselves up for interview slots through WITworks and we will communicate with you your final schedule of students.
- At the time of the interviews, all you will need to do is begin your virtual meeting.
- These 15-minute one-on-one interviews are designed to be your first round interviews.
Employer expectations for Co-op Hiring Days
- You will host an information session and 1-1 virtual interviews with students
- Cancellations must be made no later than 12 PM noon EST the day before your event.
- You must be still actively hiring for a fall co-op. This is not a networking event.
- You will speak with every student who signs up for a 1-1 virtual interview.
|Co-op Schedule||Fall 2022||Spring 2023|
|Semester begins (first official start date of co-op)||Tuesday, September 6||Tuesday, January 10|
|Last day to make an offer||Tuesday, September 13||Tuesday, January 17|
|Latest Employment start date||Monday, September 19||Monday, January 23|
|Co-op assessment due – student & employer||Monday, December 5||Wednesday, April 12|
|Last day of official co-op semester||Tuesday, December 13||Wednesday, April 19|
In addition to Co-op Hiring Days, Wentworth offers a number of other outlets to engage students:
- Post your openings in WITworks, where Wentworth students go to look for co-ops and jobs.
- Become a Co-op Employer: All undergraduate day students are required to complete two Cooperative Education (co-op) experiences prior to receiving their Bachelor’s degree. These are typically paid, full-time (30 hours minimally per week) and last for the duration of the semester. Most students do their required co-ops in their junior and senior year and an optional co-op in their sophomore year. Architecture students complete their required co-ops in their sophomore and junior years.
- Interview Virtually: We offer on-campus interviewing where you can review resumes of all candidates, pick the students whom you care to interview and host interviews virtually through the meeting platform of your choosing. We will do all of the administrative tasks. You can pick a date that would work for you and we will set it all up.
- Host an “Inside Industry Right Now” virtual discussion: Be featured in a Zoom session moderated by a Co-ops & Careers staff member discussing how COVID-19 has impacted your business and new challenges that has caused. Not only is it an opportunity to stay engaged with students from targeted majors, it’s a way to share current industry information while promoting your organization.