XP Power is a designer and manufacturer of power supplies which it supplies to the electronics industry. It focuses on blue chip customers in the Healthcare, Industrial and Technology markets. It has operations in North America, Europe and Asia and is listed on the London Stock Exchange. The company has ambitious growth plans and has been consistently profitable and cash generative.
We are looking to recruit a talented engineering student to be an integral part of the XP Power team. The position is based out of the XP Power Gloucester, Massachusetts location and reports to the Quality Manager. The role will include:
· Learn inspection methodology, and control plan development.
· Collaborate with Operations and Engineering to improve efficiencies through the improvement of in-house manufacturing processes, and product quality/reliability.
· Assist with data gathering and analysis of KPI’s, databases and countermeasures as required for continuous improvement.
· Learn about 8D problem solving methodologies and participate in root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for internal processes.
· Develop and ESD program in the facility.
· Coordinate and document equipment calibration and verification activities.
· Contribute and learn about the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems and related processes.
· Lead some continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system, such as 5S, Kaizen, Lean manufacturing.