Partner with maintenance, operations or continuous improvement activities to assist in projects, outages and mechanical breakdowns.
- Assist in developing, documenting, and improving preventive maintenance or continuous improvement programs in order to support the improvement of equipment availability and throughput.
- Provide support for equipment failures and loss of production.
- Assist in analyzing production delay data for establishing and documenting or modifying preventive maintenance tasks.
- Provides support for problem resolution to facilitate faster improvements and improved working relationships.
- Assist with Project Engineering duties.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Work with engineer to prepare, coordinate and maintain schedules for extended production outages and major maintenance work.
- Attend regular departmental meeting.
- Attend training sessions, symposiums and other appropriate educational opportunities.
- Perform or review systems analysis, testing and documentation for existing processes.
- Take ownership and responsibility for identified projects.
- Participate on project teams for assigned projects; analyze improvements and new product or applications and develop requirements and specifications with team.
- Work within specifications provided to meet project goals and objectives in a timely and accurate manner.