Assistant Project Manager
Assist the Project Manager and Superintendent with daily operations. Facilitate the planning and coordinating of construction activities to ensure the goals of project are accomplished.
· Organization of all project documents and drawings
· Coordination and communication with owners, architects and subcontractors
· Oversee and/or process day-to-day administrative items (i.e., RFIs, submittals, contracts, PCOs, and change orders)
· Serve as a liaison with other project team members regarding design, budget, schedule and phasing
· Oversee regulatory items such as filing for build permit and organizing project punchlist
· Facilitator for owner, engineer, architect and subcontractor meetings
· Negotiation and drafting of subcontract agreements and purchase orders
· Engineering / Construction Management student preferred
· Good communication skills required; good interpersonal and organizational skills mandatory.
· Knowledge of Expedition/Primavera: Contract Manager, Microsoft Project, Adobe Acrobat or Bluebeam
Strong leadership skills and a commitment to excellence