The Technology Associate Co-op student will work under the direction of Winslow Technology Group's Chief Technology Officer on specification and execution of application development activities.
- Work with some of the most popular application platforms in the industry.
- Collaborate with senior technical resources to build specifications for development of both new projects and additional features on existing projects.
- Execute specifications following modern best practices and design patterns
- Gain knowledge on executing development projects in the modern IT landscape integrating open source libraries and toolkits
- Develop readable, testable, efficient code
- Solicit, gather, summarize, and assimilate user feedback
- Create technical documentation for specification, reference and communication.
- Utilize database technologies as an integral part of the application
This is a 40 hour per week position. The hours are 8:00AM-5:00PM with a one-hour lunch break. The co-op student should work in the WTG office in Waltham, MA once per week, with touch points occurring daily remotely via phone, skype, and email.
Winslow Technology Group, LLC is an IT Solution Provider and Technology Integrator dedicated to providing “better IT solutions” to our customers.
We size, configure, and sell state-of-the-art hardware and software solutions from companies like Dell/EMC, Nutanix, VMware, Brocade, CommVault and Artic Wolf and combine it with WTG engineering services to provide a tailored IT solution.
We provide key services to these customers like installation, knowledge transfer, training, and ongoing support.
We pride ourselves in having unparalleled technical expertise in the areas of data storage, networking, servers, security, virtualization, backup, and cloud services.
- Understanding of Computer Science concepts
- Proficiency with common programming languages