The following duties are typical of the position but not all encompassing.
1. Work from detailed sketches to produce computer-generated CAD drawings.
2. Analyze sketches, notes and other input material to determine the best approach for the completion of drawings.
3. Understand and follow the firm’s standard CAD procedure for layering, etc. and standard drawing procedures for sheet layout.
4. Fill out schedule spread sheets.
5. Mark up PDF drawings utilizing Bluebeam Software.
6. Positive, flexible and able to work with numerous team members on multiple projects.
7. May help with general office function such as printing and copying.
8. Keeps accurate and complete time sheets on a daily basis.
Wessling Architects is a learning environment where you will learn by working alongside Project Managers.