Roles and Responsibilities:
The Research and Statistical Analyst Co-op candidate will assist the Office of Institutional Effectiveness in various assignments related to the function of Accreditation, Assessment, and Institutional Research and will be responsible for the following duties:
• Provide assistance in the analysis of institutional data as it relates to Accreditation and Assessment.
• Develop and maintain institute documents and data bases as needed.
• Demonstrate good social skills in a professional environment.
• Work with tools (Excel, SPSS, NVivo, Remark, R) to develop reports, spreadsheets, graphs and etc to assist various Wentworth departments in assessment and planning.
• Translate Institute reports and statistics into graphically enhanced reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• Must be a Wentworth student currently awarded full time co-op
• Must possess an understanding of computer software (including advanced skills in Microsoft Office. Other above mentioned softwares are a plus)
• Must possess a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience with SPSS preferred
• Must be able to adapt to and familiarize oneself with new technologies quickly and accurately
• Must have the ability to understand and follow written/verbal directions with minimal supervision
• Strong interpersonal skills a plus
• Should demonstrate a willingness and aptitude to apply new knowledge/techniques
The Research and Statistical Analyst candidate must be a skilled communicator with a professional business vocabulary. The student should be able to enhance the Wentworth Office of Accreditation & Institutional Assessment with knowledge base of research. The Coop should possess college level writing skills to be employed in writing reports and business correspondence. The Coop must demonstrate aptitude in deductive reasoning associated with advanced problem solving skills. The candidate should be confident in their ability while able to take direction to increase their own knowledge base. The student should have above average time management and organizational skills to complete all assigned tasks in a timely and accurate manner. The candidate should be a self-starter and flourish in an environment where they require minimal supervision.
The co-op student will be working fully remote. All training, meetings, and business will be conducted 8:15-4:45 EST.
Please note that applications will not be reviewed until the week of January 2nd.