To qualify for this position, you must have taken the COMP4600 Quantum Computing for Security class.
The Candidate will investigate and analyze quantum algorithms, and then measure their performance on simulators and on real hardware (quantum computers).
· Language requirements: Python
· Operating systems: Linux.
· Excellent writing skills and ability to work independently. Familiarity with Jupyter Notebooks
● Perform research, reading papers, writing quantum programs and measure their performance and accuracy.
● Document findings as documents and as jupyter notebooks.