Requirements are listed below:
● Knowledge of Python, C#, Java, and maybe C.
● Exceptional programming skills
● Working with different Operating Systems such as Windows and Linux.
● Excellent writing skills and ability to work independently.
● Perform research (reading research articles and books) to design applications and new interaction techniques in Virtual Reality using the Oculus Rift S https://www.oculus.com/rift-s/, (you need to buy one, and this costs about $400)
● Implement prototype software in conjunction with this research to evaluate and measure the quality and applicability of developed techniques.
● Write one 8-page paper (of publishing quality) following the IEEE template: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html