Research using the muse2 device to design next generation Human-Computer interaction techniques. Need to figure out the capabilities of the device and design appropriate interfaces.
· Required skills: Prior knowledge/Experience in AI and Machine Learning, exceptional writing skills, ability to work independently.
· Required Languages: Python
Candidate must be willing to invest about $300 to buy a muse2 https://choosemuse.com/muse-2/ device and third-party software.
● Perform research, utilizing the muse2 device. Learn how to program the device, and then develop software for next generation interfaces.
● Implement prototype software in conjunction with this research to evaluate and measure the quality and applicability of developed techniques.
● Write a research paper (about 8 pages) of publishing quality following the IEEE template, (https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html).