Note: This co-op is for 6-months. While it is no guarantee, Wayfair has worked with WIT schedules in the past, specifically a PT commitment in June/July into August.
People Operations & Strategy Co-op
June 28, 2021 – December 17th, 2021
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION: WAYFAIR CO-OP PRIORITY DEADLINE FEBRUARY 19. All candidates who apply on or before February 19, and who advance in our interview process, will receive an offer decision from the team by March 19. After March 19, we will continue the interview process to fill any remaining roles not filled during the Priority Period.
Wayfair’s Talent team comprises several areas, including Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, and Talent Management (HR), which collaborate to drive the strategic roadmap and execution for how we attract, develop, and retain Wayfair’s workforce of nearly 17,000 global employees. Every day we work with key stakeholders across the organization to help Wayfair remain a leader in e-commerce through Wayfair’s most important asset: its people. As a Co-op in this department, you will be placed within one of these distinct groups and have the opportunity to add value by driving projects, working with a diverse group of people and diving into complex problems. More on these distinct groups below:
- Talent Acquisition: Our TA team recruits top talent across all functions. As a Co-op on this team, you will assist with the facilitation and implementation of the overall candidate and internal stakeholder experiences
- Learning & Development: Our L&D team works to create and offer resources that drive professional development. As a Co-op on this team, you will work cross-functionally to create and maintain learning offerings and content
- Talent Management: Our TM team is here to support employees with performance management & employee relations, benefits administration and overall wellness. As a Co-op on this team, you will support all HR projects, processes, programs, and procedures at Wayfair.
What You’ll Do:
No matter what team you are a part of, you will:
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders on challenges related to the hiring, development, and engagement of Wayfair’s workforce
- Use creative skills to innovate & improve approaches to recruiting, learning, and performance management that work toward building the best team
- Use data and good judgement to inform decisions around hiring, learning offerings, and/or people policies and procedures
- Communicate effectively with key partners and stakeholders such as business leaders, new hires, and hiring managers
- Exercise strong organizational and prioritization skills to deliver results and solutions to human capital challenges
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.