Walsh is currently seeking Spring 2024 Co-ops for our projects across the Northeast Region.
Our co-op program will prepare you for leadership positions both on and off the jobsite. We work with university cooperative education programs to alternate you through 3 – 5 work rotations. Each work rotation has a structured learning plan to enhance your education and introduce you to the perfect career path! The co-op rotation schedule allows for the perfect blend of academics and work experience to support you in a successful career!
The Co-op position will rotate for a minimum of 3 work terms, (4 months in length) in sequence with academic schedules, in multiple divisions across the U.S. Co-ops will learn about multiple career paths in our company, and will be trained to become a full-time employee after college graduation. Some duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting project manager or field supervision staff with project coordination
- Estimating cost for change orders
- Soliciting bidders and coordinate subcontractor activity
- Scheduling of various contracts and materials
- Document control
- Coordination of subcontractors
- Safety management
- Participation in team meetings
- Writing RFIs, submittals, and assisting in change orders
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday, 40 Hr./Week
- Seeking a bachelor’s degree is preferred
- The ability to work a 12-week work schedule is preferred
- Enrollment in a cooperative education program at a college or university is preferred
- Specific roles may require relocation
- New York City Hourly Rate Range: $22 – $26/Hr.
Co-op Benefits Include:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid US Holidays
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
If hired by The Walsh Group, you must be in compliance with your employment location’s COVID-19 related requirements, if any.
The Walsh Group, Ltd. Is committed to providing equal opportunity to qualified applicants with disabilities to compete for jobs. To request a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please contact the Human Resources Department at 312-563-5905 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/ Veteran