JOB TITLE: Co-op
DEPARTMENT: Construction Operations
REPORTS TO: Project Manager
LOCATION: Boston, MA Job Site
• Develop an understanding of the Walsh Brothers standard operating procedures.
• Understand the submittal, RFI, and change request processes as well as other basic functions of Timberline.
• Prepare the RFI and COR (change order request) log for the subcontractor’s and owners meeting.
• Receive and distribute RFI’s and Bulletins from owner and architect to other field staff, WBI consultants (if any) and subcontractors.
• Maintain project drawings and specifications.
• Review and process subcontractor and owner change orders using Timberline and Procore.
• Develop and understand the insurance log and its requirements.
• Assist in the tracking and distributing to the subcontractors various field inspection reports.
• Assist superintendent with field coordination where needed.
• Assist superintendent with daily reports and subcontractor manpower counts.