If you are wondering what makes TRIMEDX different, it’s that all of our associates share in a common purpose of serving clients, patients, communities, and each other with equal measures of care and performance.
- Everyone is focused on serving the customer and we do that by collaborating and supporting each other
- Associates look forward to coming to work each day
- Every associate matters and makes a difference
It is truly a culture like no other — We hope you will join our team! Find out more about the available position below.
The TRIMEDX BioMedical Engineer Intern gains on the job training by shadowing experienced clinical engineers, biomedical engineers, lab engineers, and radiology engineers and under the close supervision of TRIMEDX management. Duties include understanding the typical day of an engineer and how to work in a hospital environment, how to respond to service calls, balancing workload, documentation of repairs and PMs, vendor management, learning how to calibrate equipment, troubleshooting techniques for various types of equipment, preventive maintenance procedures, electrical safety, and how to repair equipment. In this position, you will perform preventative maintenance procedures, inventory validation and have the opportunity to work alongside experienced technicians in a real-time service environment.
- Be currently enrolled in an associates or technical degree program or have the equivalent military training in the biomedical field.
- Experience working with biomedical equipment in a clinical engineering environment preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Frequently required to reach, pull, and/or employ fine motor skills during the installation, servicing, and maintenance of medical equipment
- Frequently required to bend, crouch, kneel, climb, balance, or otherwise maneuver body while servicing and/or inspecting medical equipment
- Frequently required to operate tools/machinery that use hand and/or foot controls (drills, saws, electronic test equipment, etc.) when servicing medical equipment
- Frequently required to lift, carry, or otherwise move up to 50 lbs while working with medical equipment
Must be able to pass pre-employment screening which will include a limited background check and screen for illegal substance use.
TRIMEDX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.