TRC Companies, Inc., a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960’s, is a national engineering and environmental consulting firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in industry and government, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
TRC is seeking a highly motivated and diverse Technical Interns (STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) for our Summer 2021 intern program. This is a paid full-time position. Anticipated duration will be from June through August 2021 (flexible). This position has the potential to transition into a Full-Time role upon graduation. The successful candidate will work under the supervision of Project Managers and Team Leaders and partner with engineers, scientists, and technologists.
Our Technical Interns:
- Support various project tasks including regulatory requirements/reviews, cost estimates, research, procurement support, etc.
- Perform data entry, data management, data evaluation, and data presentation
- Support the preparation of reports, plans and specifications for client
- May work on field assignments as needed
- Will be supported by leaders, mentors and teammates
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as necessary
- This is a full-time, paid position
- Anticipated duration will be from June through August 2021 (flexible)