We have an immediate need for a co-op student over the summer, possibly longer, to assist on a 28-unit single family housing project that we are developing in Falmouth, MA.
Candidates need to have strong organization and communication skills, highly proficient computer skills (primarily Excel and Word) and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study.
Candidates will interact with and report directly to the President and will be actively involved in the following tasks:
* Coordinating Buyer finishes selections and scope upgrades with the Buyers, accounting for same on a standard worksheet (Excel), and communicating said selections to the construction team
* Performing periodic inspections (once per week) of the houses under construction for general quality level and punch list reviews as well as verification of Buyer finishes selections and scope upgrades
* Assisting the development team in the coordination of various project scope items to complete house construction including landscaping, fencing, sheds, etc.
*Assist in tracking completion schedules for the houses with the project team
* Preparation of monthly Bank Requisitions for processing with the Construction Lender
* Assist in various project communications with Town officials