As an assistant project manager co-op, you will provide tactical support to project managers and superintendents in coordinating the activities of the project to ensure cost, schedule, and document control. This is an opportunity to be part of an all-star team. If you are an energy giver with a positive outlook and have the eagerness to roll up your sleeves at a fun growing company, join us.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist project executive, project manager and superintendents with supervising and documenting project schedules, change-orders, submittals, budgets, and submit RFI’s for approval
- Assist in the maintenance of contract documents for field operations
- Assist with project close-out documentation
- Establishes and maintains open, positive relationships with the team, clients, vendors, and suppliers
- Provides in-person support at job sites as required