Summer 2021 Co-op
Co-op Job Description:
TTI is seeking highly talented event sales and marketing co-op’s for our Event Marketing Program, to support many diverse initiatives within its marketing team. A successful candidate in the position will be responsible for driving sales in three of our world leading product lines, within our Floor Care, Power-Tool, and Outdoor Products categories, within the world’s largest home improvement retailer business. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, industry-leading consumer products space. If you love to be creative, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and have a passion to engage with end users, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
TTI’s culture of innovation and commitment to employee development drives our record growth and profitability. Our extensive training and mentor program cultivates young leaders and provides them with accelerated developmental opportunities. The Event Marketing Specialist co-op position enables candidates to enhance their selling, communication, marketing and event management skills, while launching their career experience in a fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment.
The Event Marketing Specialist Co-op will be responsible for:
· Launching new and innovative products to trade users and Retail Partners.
· Present field learning’s to TTi Leadership on a monthly basis
· Execute strategic marketing events to increase customer and partner awareness of TTI product solutions.
· Analyzing sales data to understand business drivers, trends, and profitability.
· Conducting current market research and communicating findings to our corporate marketing teams
· Analyze market potential and communicate competitor market data.
· Assisting with the management of promotional display programs.
· Work with TTi’s Recruiting teams to source sales talent throughout the Northeast.
· Support Team TTi’s development of CRM practices within the co-op’s given market.
· Participate in Feedback Friday, on a weekly basis with local Territory Manager, and Divisional Manager
· Participating in ongoing Sales, Business, and Technical training courses
· Develop strategic social media strategy to tie field and corporate communications effectively.
· Develop Sales Promotions in coordination with our channel marketing teams
· Formulate a new product offering, to be pitched to product development/engineering teams.
Techtronic Industries North America, Inc. (TTI) is a world-class leader in quality consumer and professional products marketed to the home improvement and construction industries. An unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products and exceptional people drives our success.
TTI’s powerful brand portfolio includes Milwaukee and Ryobi power tools and accessories, Ryobi and Homelite outdoor products, and Hoover, Dirt Devil and Oreck floor care appliances.
Our culture fosters an essential platform for quality leadership and development. TTI’s heavy investment in R&D, focus on productivity, “disruptive” innovation and aggressive expansion into high potential markets around the world ensures our products meet the specific needs of our customers, consumers and professionals.