The Sun Life Corporate Real Estate Co-op provides the opportunity to gain diversified experience in the Corporate Real Estate Department. Students function as individual contributors and are exposed to a variety of projects, individuals, and subject matters to gain a broader perspective of the team. The Co-op reports to the Senior Corporate Real Estate Manager and meets with business unit customers and support staff.
The Co-op student is responsible for performing operational duties including; monthly reporting activities (MOR), building tours, service tickets, move management and miscellaneous furniture requests (MACS), CAD/CAFM updating, data collection and entry, administration and support of drawing software packages. This individual assists in the planning, coordination, and implementation of all campus moves and renovations as required. The Co-op will also receive/complete small miscellaneous furniture requests and punch-list items, ensure that Corporate Real Estate and office service functions operate effectively and efficiently, processes requests from all USHO departments and U.S. sites including field offices and ensure requests are completed in a timely fashion with strong focus on customer service.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate degree program
- Strong technical and software skills
- Strong business process understanding for graphics and data analysis
- Discretion when dealing with strategic Corporate plans
- Familiarity with furniture systems
- Ability to work independently and eager to take on responsibility
- Demonstrated collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Analytical, problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong work ethic and professionalism
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, FM Desktop, Microsoft office products, and relational databases preferred
A 45-minute trip using the Riverside T service (Green D Line), where a free shuttle brings you from Riverside to the Sun Life Financial campus in Wellesley.
Our Company and Culture:
Sun Life Financial is a leading global financial services company with a trusted brand name for 150 years. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and in Wellesley Hills, MA in the U.S., our mission is to help our clients achieve lifetime financial security. The stories of how our work and products touch the lives of our clients are truly inspirational.
What’s it like to work a
t Sun Life Financial? You’ll find it dynamic and highly professional; collaborative and supportive. We encourage career mobility. Sun Life is also a socially responsible employer, supporting the communities in which we live and work, with a globally recognized commitment to the environment and sustainability.