Working alongside a Project Foreman/Superintendent, some of the duties could include:
- Participate in project-specific safety orientations and toolbox talks.
- Translate and coordinate project document information and updates (Construction Documents, submittals, RFI’s) for field construction use.
- Procure, prepare, review and process submittals and retain and manage for the field’s use.
- Monitor and manage the material procurement tracking log through Procore.
- Assist the Superintendent in receiving and recording materials and any vendor/supplier material deficits or shortages.
- Obtain subcontractor documents and maintain on project site as required for field use (safety, SDS, toolbox talks, etc.)
- Coordinate and assist with scheduling of assigned subcontractors and self-perform work.
- Assist the Superintendent with equipment scheduling, work techniques and material deliveries.
- Conduct and/or coordinate meetings related to project operations, internal issue resolution, and communications with the client. Prepare corresponding documentation (i.e. meeting minutes, RFI logs, COR logs).