Note: This is a 6-month opportunity from January-July 2021. SharkNinja has accommodated WIT co-ops in the past, but that is no guarantee.
*This co-op will work onsite in Needham, MA.
We are looking for Mechanical Engineering students to help us create a new generation of innovative products across our Kitchen, Garment Care and Floorcare categories. We thrive on designing great products that delight our customers but know that it takes unusual individuals to make it happen. Working as part of our Product Innovation team you will bring technical substance and inspiration to our creative efforts to ensure that imaginative but credible solutions populate our ambitious product roadmap.
- Assist Quality Engineering with root cause investigations of robotic vacuums that have been returned by end users
- Identify and document product failures, and work with different cross-functional teams to rapidly improve current production
- Support Engineering by validating design changes
- Support International Quality by tracking and resolving manufacturing defects
- Analyze web review and call center data to identify trending issues and prioritize consumer-facing issues
- Work with Software Quality team to reproduce and document bugs
- Work with Product Development teams to ensure that legacy learnings are carried over into future development
The ideal candidate would have the following traits
- The ideal candidate will have completed 2+ years in a Mechanical degree program, while maintaining a 3.0 (out of 4.0) GPA or better.
- Positions available January – July
- Electronics: ability to read a circuit diagram and use an oscilloscope
- Statistics: Proficient with Excel and Minitab
- Presentation: Comfortable presenting findings in front of small groups
Our Intern program is a great opportunity to learn about our business, build relationships and admit it, you’ve always wanted to add NINJA to your resume.