Note: This is a 6-month co-op. SharkNinja has hired WIT in years past and has accommodated our timelines, but note that is not guaranteed.
Creative Marketing Intern/Co-op (6 month assignment)
*This co-op will begin remote with the expectation for the co-op to work onsite in Needham, MA when our offices re-open.
The Creative Marketing Intern/Co-op will support the Ninja Brand Manager in developing a holistic marketing plan and end-to-end brand marketing execution. This role provides the right candidate an opportunity to support the Brand, creative, digital/web/e-commerce, product marketing. We are looking for a passionate individual who thrives in a creative, dynamic work environment. We are looking for someone who can think outside the box and have a passion for learning.
Focus Areas may include:
- New product messaging in consumer facing materials (like packaging, displays, and online product pages)
- Marketing collateral review and feedback (retailer/web/social)
- Packaging, instruction manual, quick start guide creation/updates and cross-functional approval
- Brainstorming & bringing new ideas to the table
- Other responsibilities and tasks, as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have completed 2+ years in a business/marketing degree program
- 2020 Grads will be considered
- Must be able to work January – June, full time
- This role is focused on messaging a new product, strong design and writing abilities preferred
- Embraces change, collaborates well, has an open mind and passion to learn
- General knowledge and interest of the retail industry
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks across multiple teams and programs
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Keen attention to detail and organization
- Motivation to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Our Intern/Co-op program is a great opportunity to learn about our business, build relationships and admit it, you’ve always wanted to add NINJA to your resume.