Note: This is a 6-month opportunity from January-June 2021. SharkNinja has accommodated WIT co-ops in the past, but that is no guarantee.
*This position requires being local to the Boston area with access to a car. The intern/co-op will work remote and be asked to work onsite to attend key meetings.
The Consumer Insight Intern/Co-op will be front-line support for the growing demands within the Consumer Insights organization at SharkNinja. We have a critical mission of developing compelling 5-star products and services for both Shark and Ninja product lines. Working in conjunction with Marketing, Quality and our Consumer Services teams, this is a “hands-on” role, conducting, executing, and managing both quantitative and qualitative research projects. This is NOT a data analytics role.
This role will allow for a comprehensive introduction into consumer research principles and tasks with a focus on consumer products.
· Analyzing and organizing qualitative consumer feedback to provide research analysts with high level awareness of comment trends and counts
Viewing consumer videos to highlight and clip key quotes and habits
Reading and analyzing consumer comments to create preliminary trend reports
· Screening survey links prior to launching to ensure the content programmed matches original documents created
· Coordinating the research logistics between analysts and platform providers to ensure timely and accurate execution
Skills & Qualifications:
· The ideal candidate will have completed 2+ years in an Analytical degree program or social science degree program (e.g. biology, math, statistics, economics, psychology, sociology) or a marketing major with an excellent academic record
· 2020 Grads will be considered
· Must be able to work January – June
· The ideal candidate will be naturally inquisitive, have strong project management skills.
· Builds understanding and trust with others by meeting commitments
· Identifies the needs & expectations of others (personal & business) and acts upon them.
· Leverages strong organizational and analytical skills to synthesize information from various sources focusing on relevancy and impact opportunity.
· Thrives in a hands-on, dynamic, agile environment.
· Effectively manages shifting priorities, resources. Understands that not all paths are defined and leverages his/ her experience to create” and add value.
Our Intern/Co-op program is a great opportunity to learn about our business, build relationships and admit it, you’ve always wanted to add NINJA to your resume.