Note: This is a 6-month co-op. SharkNinja has worked with WIT in the past and accommodated our timelines, but that is no guarantee.
Brand Marketing Intern/Co-op (6 month assignment)
*This co-op will begin remote with the expectation for the co-op to work onsite in Needham, MA when our offices re-open.
Are you interested in general management with a desire to develop brands? Do you have a passion for understanding the category and consumer? Do you want to be a part of developing breakthrough marketing campaigns that drive both profitable growth and brand healthy? If so, we invite you to learn more about the Brand Marketing Intern/Co-op role at SharkNinja.
The Brand Marketing Intern/Co-op will support the Brand Manager in developing a holistic marketing plan and end-to-end brand marketing execution. You will play key part in both the business analysis and brand development/marketing planning. This role provides the right candidate an opportunity to support the Brand, along with our strategic partners including consumer insights, creative, digital/web/e-commerce, sales strategy and product marketing. We are looking for a passionate individual who thrives in a creative, dynamic work environment. We are looking for someone who can think outside the box and have a passion for learning.
Focus Areas may include:
- Coordination of consumer research activities
- Marketing collateral review and feedback (retailer/web/social)
- Packaging, instruction manual, quick start guide creation/updates and cross-functional approval
- Competitive landscape/marketing plan analysis
- Sample management for PR and other media events
- Participation/preparation for team meetings and executive reviews
- Category Database Management (NPD etc)
- Support management of external agencies
- Brainstorming & bringing new ideas to the table
- Other responsibilities and tasks, as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have completed 2+ years in a business/marketing degree program
- 2020 Grads will be considered
- Must be able to work January – June, full time
- Experience working on Brand Marketing/ Management team is strongly preferred
- Embraces change, collaborates well, has an open mind and passion to learn
- General knowledge and interest of the retail industry
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks across multiple teams and programs
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Keen attention to detail and organization
- Analytical mindset and adeptness in problem-solving
- Motivation to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Our Intern/Co-op program is a great opportunity to learn about our business, build relationships and admit it, you’ve always wanted to add NINJA to your resume.