What You’ll Get Out of This Opportunity
- Assistant Project Manager Co-op will assists and supports the Project Manager and Superintendent on assigned projects.
What You’ll Do
Assistant Project Manager Co-op responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Project Manager in construction meetings and site visits to discuss and meet project requirements to establish project work plan and deadlines.
- Effectively manage the submittal process. Obtain and review submittal documentation for all projects. Distribute submittals to required parties once they are returned. Log submittals log and ensure all submittals are approved and submitted for record in or to avoid construction delays.
- Create and distribute RFI questions and responses to required parties for all projects.
- Create and maintain a material status report for all projects and update on a weekly basis
- Ensure Contract Documents are updated and saved to proper folders for duration of projects.
- Ensure team members and Subcontractor(s) have all current construction documentation.
- Assist Project Manager and Superintendent with ongoing project changes. Creating logs and tracking of all extra work and major schedule changes.
- Work closely with Project Manager with any additional tasks that could come up in order to help the success of the projects.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.