What You’ll Get Out of This Opportunity:
We are seeking a detail-oriented, leadership driven, thorough, and organized Superintendent to join our team. The Superintendent is responsible for providing overall day-to-day on-site administration and technical management on an interior fit-out construction project. Maintain and direct the coordination of subcontractor activity.
What You’ll Do
· Coordinate bid packages to Bid project's trades through Sub-Contractors, leveling multiple bids and scope of works and contracting bid winner.
· Ensures that the day-to-day coordination of subcontractors on the jobsite turn out high-quality work that meets the approved project schedule.
· Executes work procedures, interprets specifications, and coordinates various phases of construction to prevent delays and provides assistance with client demands.
· Monitors field work to ensure compliance with safety regulations, company standards, procedures, specifications and codes. Must be able to create and maintain a safety first environment.
· Maintains a thorough understanding of contract documents to be able to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems before they arise.
· Responsible for the overall coordination and management of the jobsite.
· Develops detailed work plans, schedules, resource plans, and status reports including developing and implementing complete project schedules to ensure required dates are met.
· Facilitate pre-construction meetings, site visits, and subcontractor meetings on a weekly basis.
· Communicates schedule updates and changes to the Project Team.
· Must be able perform other related duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need
· Knowledgeable of the construction process, safety procedures, construction materials and methods, read and understand blueprints.
· Commercial Interior construction project experience desired
What You’re Bringing to the Table
· High School Diploma
· Degree from an accredited college or university program preferred
· 2-5 years’ min experience in Commercial Construction experience
· MA site supervisors license and OSHA “preferable”
· OSHA 10 certification
· Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job.
Job Type: Full-time Location: Cambridge
· Construction: 2 years (Required)