PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
· Troubleshoot and repair customer systems
· Perform scheduled maintenance on installed systems
· Request and deliver material as required
· Coordinate activities of subcontractors when necessary
· Create, load, and test system databases
· Test, backup and tune system databases
· Check out and start up control systems
· Provide on-site training to customers as needed
· Suggest system improvements, modifications, etc.
· Perform warranty work
· Complete documentation for assigned tasks
· Coordinate and communicate activities with the customer
· Other duties may be assigned
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Understanding of HVAC, Security, Access Control, CCTV, or other building or electronic control systems DESIRED
· Proficient in software applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio.
· Industry product knowledge desired
· Good knowledge of service procedures.
· Good customer service skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills including, but not limited to the ability to relate technical terminology to customers, listen effectively, and solicit input from others.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
Moving over rough or uneven surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy to light items.
Transporting of items such as a laptop computer and luggage; driving an automobile, etc.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the primary duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
While performing the primary duties of the job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. Employee may work in different environments while on various job sites.
Must be able to climb ladders and lift 75-pounds unassisted.
May be required to report to work outside normal business hours, on holidays and on weekends.