Electrical Designer Job Description
R.W. Sullivan Engineering provides HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Protection, Electrical Engineering, Code Consulting services, and Commissioning services to some of the region’s leading businesses and institutions. Our firm is a third generation family business located in Boston, currently employing 95 staff members.
The Electrical Designer will be responsible for the design of projects and be supervised and supported by an Engineer and/or Team Leader.
Responsible for production of drawings, design and layout of lighting and receptacle devices, fire alarm design, electrical calculations as well as coordinating with architectural components.
- Internship Minimum of 0-1 years electrical design experience.
- BSEE (Emphasis on Power Systems).
- Possess a technical background and, some knowledge of electrical systems including lighting, fire alarm, power distribution.
- Proficient in REVIT, AutoCAD, MS Word and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
We are conveniently located at the Schrafft’s Center, 529 Main Street, Ste. 203, Boston MA, across from the Sulllivan Sq. MBTA Station.
Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering