Integrations Engineer Co-Op
Location: Boston, MA (Working Remotely)
Plannuh, Inc. is an early-stage, Boston-based, SaaS start-up. We have developed and launched a cloud-based, AI-powered application for building, managing, and collaborating on marketing plans and budgets. We’ve designed Plannuh to help our customers create and manage better marketing teams, by providing data-driven insights that encourage best practices and avoid wasted spend. There’s no IT set-up, and no technical skills are required to use it. We’re committed to growing a diverse, vibrant team of intelligent, accountable people to join us on the journey.
The Plannuh team includes leading experts in marketing, product development, cloud application development and artificial intelligence. Plannuh is backed by Gradient Ventures (Google’s early stage AI fund) and Boston-based Glasswing Ventures, a leading AI-focused investment fund.
Plannuh is seeking to hire a co-op developer to support its integration roadmap. You should be familiar with core software development principles, and be able to demonstrate the delivery of modular code with appropriate levels of logging and error checking. You will be part of a team spread across different time-zones and countries, so you should be able to communicate effectively over Zoom, Slack, and email as part of a distributed team.
- Design, implement and document integrations to public SaaS API’s such as QuickBooks, NetSuite, and others;
- Work closely with a product manager and back-end engineers to implement integrations that pull data from SaaS solutions and drop the results into various end-points (S3 bucket, static files, etc)
- 2+ years of coding experience
- Experience developing microservices is a plus
- Knowledge of Python;
- Understanding of HTTP/HTTPS protocols and REST services;
- Knowledge of software design patterns and the ability to apply them to broader software projects;
- Experience of integrating to SaaS or open API’s is a plus
Tools & Environments
- Git or CodeCommit (AWS)
- IDE for rapid web development (e.g. PyCharm or similar)
- Acquaintance with AWS (Amazon Web Services) Developer Tools (CodeCommit and others) a plus but not required
Note: all Plannuh employees are working remotely and will be for the duration of this co-op