The Architecture intern will work with the Principal primarily in all project phases from programming through construction. He or she is expected to be an active learner, participate well as team member with good communicative skills. Qualified applicants may be asked to submit letter of interest, resume and portfolio. Candidates for co-op employment for a fixed term in 2021 or for summer employment will also be considered. Immediate start date is desired.
• Prepare design/construction documents in various media and applications
• Manage project digital files and information
• Prepare presentations for active projects
• Conduct building documentation and existing-conditions survey
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
• Hourly; type and level of compensation commensurate with experience
• Professional development support