· Monitor and update project schedule as needed.
· Ensure project materials are received in advance of the required delivery dates.
· Assist in the permitting process.
· Assist with project close-out including punch list, warranty and closeout documents / O&M Manual for submission to the Owner.
· Coordinate client sign-off and final inspection
· Prepare and maintain submittal, change order, request for information and contingency logs. Coordinate contract drawing updates.
· Prepare, distribute, and present meeting minutes for weekly project status meetings.
· Assist in preparation and execution of internal Monthly Operating Meetings.
· Review and verify scopes to create subcontracts.
· Quantify and cost project changes for submission to the Owner.
· Review and process trade contractor payment applications for PM final approval.
· Assist in proposal development/estimating when necessary by following up with subcontractors/vendors on bid intentions. Collect and organize bid documents (drawings, specifications, etc.).