Do you enjoy troubleshooting and solving puzzles? Do you like using technology to solve problems? Do you have a wide range of technology interests? If so, then we have the co-op opportunity for you! MORSE Corp is seeking a DevOps co-op to assist with our growing development team with various program tasks. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter with strong communication skills and a love of technology.
MORSE is located in Cambridge near the Kendall T-stop. Check out our website to see the work we do: www.morsecorp.com
• Collaborate with cross-functional project teams to support a range of development programs
• Work with integration and deployment tools to support software development such as Docker, Jenkins, and AWS.
• US Citizenship Required
• Working towards a BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or related subject.
• Familiarity with MacOS X, Linux and Windows.
• Experience working with virtual machines, containers (Docker), CI/CD systems and/or AWS.
• Knowledge of programming languages including C++, C, C#, Java, and/or Python.
• Experience with shell scripting on *nix systems.
• Familiarity with using git via cli.
• Experience working with infrastructure as code and continuous configuration automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, Terraform and/or Ansible is a plus.