Are you naturally curious? So are we at MKS. Our collective curiosity drives us to be an innovation leader in many industries. Our products drive technology advancements across a wide range of applications such as 5G, augmented/virtual reality, autonomous vehicles, clean drinking water and space exploration. We are a team of collaborators who value fresh thinking and believe in mutual respect, constructive candor, diversity and inclusion. As a valued and trusted partner to our customers, we are continually pushing the boundaries of possibility. We believe in creating technology that transforms our world and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. If this is appealing to you, we want to meet you.
We are looking for an exceptional intern who can work in a dynamic environment, dedicate to product testing, and is willing to learn new product and technologies, and join the adventure to learn what reliability world looks like.
What you will do is:
- Perform reliability and qualification tests for Pressure, Flow and Valve products, report test results, failures and associated symptoms.
- Create the test reports.
- Conduct and Monitor product life testing, update the test status.
- Under engineers’ guidance to design, develop and build reliability test fixtures.
- College students currently enrolled in Mechanical, or Electrical, or Science major.
- Pay attention to details.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Has a good verbal and written communication skills.
Globally, our policy is to recruit individuals from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be “U.S. persons.” “U.S. persons” are generally defined as U.S. citizens, noncitizen nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.