Intern responsibilities include helping PM’s & Estimators with the following tasks.
- Assisting with the preparation of project start up docs
- Assisting RFC & AWO pricing (cost changes to the contract)
- Preparing formal submittals for all applicable products to be used on project.
- Preparing subcontractor contracts and material PO’s. As well as review/approve invoices for payment for projects under managers control.
- Assisting with Estimating/Bid Takeoffs using on Screen Takeoff Software
- Drafting Bid proposals for review by Estimating
- All interns will be paid on a weekly basis and compensation will be commensurate with an applicants experience.
Training Schedule (Projected)
- Training Goals – to provide candidates with an introduction to our business model and to start to develop technical, communication, leadership and business administration skills required to grow and advance within the Company.
- Training includes weekly classroom presentations as well as regular jobsite visits to observe construction activities that tie into the classroom training.
Start Week of 5/18/23 to End Week of 8/24/23