· Assists Maintenance personnel with their efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment.
· Professionally and systematically assists with the definition and design of an Asset Maintenance Plan for critical equipment. Including identifying and developing:
· Value-added preventive maintenance tasks
· BOM for equipment
· Critical Spare Parts List
· Condition-Based Maintenance / Interval-Based Maintenance
· Predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems
· Provides input to a Risk Management Plan that will anticipate reliability-related, and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operation.
· Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These problems include capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues. To fulfill this responsibility the Engineer applies:
· Data analysis techniques
· Root-cause and Root-Cause Failure Analysis (RCA, RCFA)
· Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS)
· Works with Production to perform analyses of assets including:
· Asset Utilization
· Overall Equipment Effectiveness
· Remaining useful life
· Provides technical support to production and maintenance.
For nearly 100 years, Matouk has handcrafted luxury linens from the world’s finest materials. Our factory in Fall River, Massachusetts is home to a tight-knit family of artists, craftspeople, and business professionals who are uniquely attuned to the needs of American consumers, earning the loyalty of generations of customers.