An agency on the move, the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) takes great pride in connecting the Commonwealth’s residents and communities. Powered by a growing data-analytics discipline – and working in conjunction with municipalities, public agencies and the private sector – we’re finding new ways to improve the Bay State’s transportation infrastructure.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Office and to Senior Staff members.
- Prepare research, press clippings and legislative reports.
- Respond to inquiries in order to provide information concerning assigned activities.
- Confer with staff in order to exchange information, to coordinate efforts, and to obtain information concerning projects and activities.
- Organize and attend community meetings.
If you have questions regarding this position, please contact Alaina Seitz, Human Resources Specialist, at email@example.com.