Catastrophe Management Co-op
We are beyond proud to be one of the largest private safety organizations in the United States—thanks in part to Liberty Mutual’s team of risk control professionals.
If you have a knack for solving problems and seek a rewarding opportunity with a global Fortune 100 company, join us in helping our customers reduce risk, minimize costs, and stay safe.
When a hurricane, tornado, or other catastrophe strikes, it can feel like the end of the world for our customers.
As a Co-op within our Corporate CAT Risk Assessment Group, you’ll work with catastrophe modeling software, data collection, and other tools to discover new processes and techniques to help our customers get back on their feet.
This six-month co-op will challenge you with real-world projects and hands-on training—all while being mentored by leaders and experts in the field of risk management.
Best of all, at the close of your co-op experience, you may have the opportunity to explore a future career with Liberty Mutual, one of the leading property and casualty insurers in the country.
What you’ve got
- You have 0-2 years of professional experience.
- You are an undergraduate working towards a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- You are familiar with information systems, software applications, and analyzing quantitative information.
- You must have permanent work authorization in the United States.
- You are detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- You possess strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
- You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- You must be available to work full-time from January 2021 to June 2021