We believe that great healthcare is an essential safeguard of human dignity.
Our Mission every day is to operate as a world-class specialist medical company making and advancing technologies that preserve and restore human dignity. We do that today by helping people with pelvic and gastrointestinal conditions live normal lives, and by helping mothers and babies have safe deliveries.
If you share our values of Aspire to Greatness, Respect All, Own It, Working Together, Persist with Passion, and are looking to contribute and grow in a fast-paced environment, join us to enhance our customer experience with dignity, at the heart of everything.
Laborie Medical Technologies is currently searching for a Quality Intern to join our team in the Portsmouth, NH office.
Provides support as required to the Portsmouth Quality and Quality Engineering teams.
How you contribute:
- Assist in Factory Inspections / Facility audit (e.g. SGS/NCC).
- Participate in Calibration of Monitoring Equipment and maintenance of records.
- Evaluate proposed process/product changes to assure continued safety and quality.
- Assist in the design/development activities for new or modified products and processes, including design transfer.
- Execute verification/validation protocols and reports and perform the necessary actions.
- Recommend process and product changes/improvements.
- Investigate proposed process/product changes to assure continued safety and quality.
- Represent quality in the review of proposed change orders, deviations and nonconforming material records to determine the effect of the proposed changes on materials, products and processes.
- Collaborate with design team personnel in the development of new products, utilizing engineering skills.
- Apply statistical techniques and trending to identify potential corrective or preventive actions.
- Perform other related duties or special assignments as requested and specified.
- Reviews and maintains device history records (DHR) and associated data for device release in accordance with quality system and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures completeness and accuracy of information contained in records.
- Maintains required documentation and records in accordance with quality system and regulatory requirements.
- Participates in and provides materials to support MRB meetings for nonconformances, and other Ad-hoc meetings with cross functional teams to establish product inspection criteria.
- Works closely with production staff concerning quality discrepancies and provide feedback in support of preventative and corrective action activities.
- High School Degree
- Enrolled in collegiate courses:
- Engineering based degree preferred.