Kaestle Boos Associates is one of New England’s most experienced architectural design firms specializing in the planning and design of educational (K-12), public safety and municipal facilities. Our experience includes the design of new structures, multi-phased construction of additions and renovations, preparation of space needs assessments, feasibility studies and master plans. We are committed to client satisfaction and providing a completed project that is a lasting source of pride for the community it serves.
Currently we are seeking an Interior Design Intern to join our team of architects, interior designers, and landscape architects in our New Britain Connecticut office who thrives in a collaborative culture with a shared vision of innovative design solutions.
- Collaborate with the interior design team to support the development of key deliverables including drawings, project finishes, documentation, and status updates
- Actively participate in the project design process for the development of space planning concepts and program documents.
- Prepare computer-aided drafting and design models.
- Generate construction documents and project deliverables.
- Research product data materials and requirements.
- Assist in selecting finishes for various projects and input data into finish schedules, furniture & floor plans, and diagrams as necessary.
- When required, make site trips with the design team to assist with scope of work, project installations, etc.
- Technical skills, including Revit, Photoshop.