Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Manulife/John Hancock Actuarial Co-op Program Spring 2021 – Boston, Massachusetts
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? John Hancock’s Co-op program will provide you with challenging work that makes a difference while working in a flexible and supportive environment.
To maintain our leadership role as one of the top life insurance companies in North America, Manulife, operating as John Hancock in the United States, strives to hire exceptional students from university actuarial programs. At John Hancock, Actuarial Co-ops are given the opportunity to gain exposure to key actuarial disciplines including pricing, valuation, investments, risk management and financial modeling. As an Actuarial Co-op, you will develop technical expertise, business integrity and strong leadership skills while learning about the actuarial career.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Actuarial co-ops to join us in our Boston, Massachusetts, USA office for a 4 or 6 month co-op, running from January – June 2021 or January – April 2021 term. We are planning on being back in the office prior to the start of the co-op. However, there is a possibility of the co-op needing to be virtual due to COVID-19.
- Placed in one of our many actuarial departments (i.e. pricing, valuation, modeling, etc.) for the duration of the co-op
- Participate in a mentorship program with a full-time actuarial student
- Attend events on a regular basis with speakers from various departments within our organization to further develop professional skills
- Network with senior management
- Attend social events with fellow co-ops and full-time employees throughout the co-op