Company: J & M Brown Company, Inc.
Job Title: Project Engineer Co-op
Location: Dedham, MA
J & M Brown is seeking a construction Project Engineer Co-op to play a critical role supporting electrical construction projects for the company. This entry-level position works with various project managers on all aspects of construction.
- Process RFIs, submittals and change orders
- Read and interpret project drawings and specifications
- Review vendor quotes
- Organize purchase orders
- Maintain project file structure
- Review project invoices
- Coordinate, release, track material/equipment deliveries and ship schedules
- Provide field personnel with updated project information (bulletins, schedules, reports, etc.)
- Review/manage project punch-list
- Completes project closeout / O&M packages
- Prepare safety work plans
- 0-2 years of construction/engineering/electrical experience
- Strong interest in the Electrical Construction industry
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience using software programs, such as; Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Bluebeam, AutoCAD
- Ability to work on multiple projects each day
- Responsive to client needs
- The Project Engineer Co-op must be attentive to detail and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
For immediate consideration, please submit cover letter and resume. Must include job title in subject line to be considered.
J & M Brown Company, Inc. has been one of Boston’s foremost electrical contractors for over 90 years. We are a leader in providing electrical contracting solutions that range from large-scale, ground up construction to special electrical projects and renovations, and from fire alarm, security and tel/data systems to energy efficiency projects and maintenance services. With a tenured staff, we have the experience and skills to manage projects that deliver optimal quality and value for our clients. A multifaceted company, J. & M. Brown has six distinct divisions: Electrical Construction, Tel-Data, Security, Fire Alarm, Special Projects and Energy.