Imagine the future you could help us build. Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world’s leading consumer robot companies. Together, we empower people to do more.
YOU WILL WORK AS PART OF SMALL BUILD TEAM FOCUSED ON:
- Improving the reliability and stability of our tools and build process
- Monitoring, measuring, and improving system stability and developer iteration time
- You will drive continuous integration through interfacing with developers focused on Embedded, Mobile and Cloud deployments.
- Design and implement script-based ad-hoc tools to automate operational aspects of the source control and build infrastructure.
- Ensure the stability and reliability of the build pipeline
- Write scripts that do smart things. Examples might include: auto-updating machines, code-sign APKs, and gathering build metrics
- Work with Release, Corp IT, Ops, and Tools teams to build and maintain our CI infrastructure
- Available for a full time summer 2021 internship
- Exposure with build tools (Make, CMake, Gradle, Ninja)
- Exposure with Linux (Debian/Ubuntu) and macOS.
- Exposure with configuration management (Puppet, Ansible, CFEngine)
- Exposure with automated build systems (Jenkins, Bamboo, or TeamCity)
- Experience using scripting languages (Bash, Ruby, Python, or Perl)
- Knowledge of with continuous integration
- Experience with release management for iOS and Android.
- 1+ years experience in programming
- Strong communication skills across different teams and technical backgrounds
- A passion for Robotics
We are the leading global consumer robot company, designing and building robots that empower people to do more, both inside and outside of the home. To date, we have sold over 25 million robots and globally employ more than 1,000 of the robot industry’s best and brightest. iRobot is committed to fostering invention, discovery and technological exploration in the pursuit of practical and valuable robot products for the home.