Job title: Network Engineer Co-Op
Location: Lexington, MA
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports to: Manager – Data Operations
Integration Partners has an opening for a Network Engineer Co-op in our Lexington, MA office. This co-op position is part of a knowledgeable engineering staff that specializes in data networking products from Juniper, Avaya, Palo Alto, Aruba, and other manufacturers.
- Lab configuration.
- System testing.
- Onsite installations.
- Software loading.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Education Level: minimum high school diploma and working towards a Bachelor’s degree in telecommunications or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- A basic understanding of Networking.
- Any technical certifications are a plus.
- Ability and willingness to travel to local customer sites, when needed.
- Ability to manage technical workload and engage senior technicians and management as appropriate.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail skills, with an eagerness to provide outstanding customer service.
- High energy and eagerness to learn.
Integration Partner is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.