Company Overview: Integrated Interiors is uniquely positioned as a fast-growing specialty contractor that delivers modular architectural/engineered solutions including flooring, walls, glass and glazing systems. The ability to understand and adopt the latest technological advancements in both architectural, building products and/or collaborative project management tools are key contributing factors to the success and growth of Integrated Interiors.
Activity Summary: The Assistant Project Manager (APM) works directly with all members of the Integrated Interiors Team, primarily supporting the Project Management and Estimating departments. The APM is responsible for all project related tasks that will lead to a successful project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assistant Project Manager: assist with submittals, closeouts, organizing project folders, meeting minutes, Plan Grid support
· Bid qualifying – assist in RFP response and bid list support: qualifying; locating specs, detail as directed
· Contractor/Supplier quote solicitation – collaborates with Project Manager/General Manager re: evaluation of scope, subcontractor/installation quotes; meets on-site to define scope as required
· Sales/Admin Assistant: organize and replenish marketing literature
· Participates in sensitive client meetings
· Ability to work in a demanding environment
Reports to: Manager, Estimating / Project Management
· Pursuing Construction Management, Facility Planning and Management, Engineering or Architectural degree